JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello one and all,

I don't have a history of success with community forums as far as longevity is concerned; I will stay around as long as possible. I haven't given up on finding the appropriate amount of forum moderation (balance); maybe I will find it here.

I'm interested in (here for) the Classifieds, Hand-loading and cleaning up the outdoor shooting areas in the Southern Trask Unit, although I have done a few "clean ups" along Road 15 (West of Bellknapp Springs) in the Cascades. I am also interested in helping anyone become a better angler/hunter; particularly people who may not of had the "Hunt/Fish" upbringing and military career I was so fortunate to have.

******************************* Disclaimer ********************************

Nothing I share in this community will be/is intended for anyone who is not a US Citizen, anyone who is currently under the age of 21, anyone who is still living with their parent(s), anyone who would seek to limit any of our privileges found in our Bill of Rights, particularly Freedom of Speech, or anyone who would otherwise not be legally allowed to own/possess a firearm in the United States of America.

Last Edited:
Welcome oathkeeper.. I take the oath with full intent and the will to keep it although I have never served in the military.. but near all my ancestors have, including men who fought and even died at Concord and Lexington, April 19th, 1775

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top