JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Hawaiians travel to the US mainland to break the law and if they go anywhere else in the world and break the law it doesn't matter and they don't get put on the list. This is another brilliant piece of legislation brought to you by your liberal leaders to make us all safer. SSSSooooooo, how am I safer? I'm safer because your on a list ? or I'm safer because liberals know your on a list ? or the list it's self makes me safer ? or I'm safer because I'm safer ? or the list is named the safer list ? or I'm safer because I'm on the list ? WELL, WHAT THE FU<K IS IT LIBS, HOW AM I SAFER ?

Was rummaging through politifact looking to see what the latest truths and "pants on fire" was. Stumbled on Obama pointing out some propaganda from some association that a background check bill some years ago would open the door to a national gun registry. This was objectively false...

BUT it also goes on to say in the article that there is already a federal law banning gun registries. How can Hawaii do this in this case?

Here is the page:

None (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/apr/18/barack-obama/obama-says-bipartisan-background-check-plan-outlaw/)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top