JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am sorry but the tyranny started a long time ago but nobody wanted to fight just compromise so just like the frog in the pot of water it is starting to boil and your now feeling the heat and so if we don't fight back hard now we will be dinner soon, Frog legs any one.

Nsa already has us all in a record so unless your completely cut off from the Internet your on a list somewhere...

Let's stop worrying about lists and figure out what our counter move is going to be, because lists are inevitable. If not this election then one soon to come - we can't hold the White House forever.

Joe, you are right. Everybody who has gone through NICS or signed a 4473 is on a list. They know who the gun owners are. Their problem, is that there are so many of them. :)

It takes resolve, folks. The rulers want to scare people by putting them on lists or threatening to do so. Get control of your fear. It's very easy to put a name on a list. Not so easy to take guns from someone unwilling to surrender them.

:s0066: They moved this gun grab idea to a remote state run by libtards, hoping no one would notice.. . Well, I got rid of all the firearms I had before 594 went into effect, nope, don't have records, wasn't required to keep any . . that's my story and I'll stick to it.

Tyranny has always been part of the human condition and always will be. I don't like it and will always fight it. Don't have any answers, except to fight it in all forms that it rears it's ugly head.God save the Republics of the united States of America!

Molon Labe

"BECOMES" the first state. Joe, will you please allow us to go back and edit the title of a thread. The edit feature will not allow anybody to do that. It is frustrating.

I got this from another forum. Your thoughts..............

Hawaii signed a bill Thursday to become the first state to enter gun owners into an FBI database that will automatically notify police if an island resident is arrested anywhere else in the country.

Gov. David Ige said in a statement that the legislation is about community safety and responsible gun ownership. He said it will help law enforcement agencies protect Hawaii residents and visitors.

State Sen. Will Espero, who introduced the bill, and the Honolulu Police Department said the measure could serve as a model for other states. However, critics believe gun owners shouldn't have to be entered in a database to practice a constitutional right.

Most people entered in the program, known as the "Rap Back" database, are in "positions of trust," such as school teachers and bus drivers Stephen Fischer of the FBI's Criminal Justice Information Services Division said in May. Hawaii is the first to add gun owners.

Supporters say the law would make Hawaii a leader in safe gun laws. Allison Anderman, a staff attorney at the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, said the bill was "groundbreaking," and that she hadn't heard of other states introducing similar measures.

Yet others say gun owners shouldn't have to be entered in a database to practice a constitutional right.

"I don't like the idea of us being entered into a database. It basically tells us that they know where the guns are, they can go grab them" Jerry Ilo, a firearm and hunting instructor for the state, told the Associated Press last month. "We get the feeling that Big Brother is watching us."

The National Rifle Association and the Hawaii Rifle Association had called on their members to oppose the registration bill and the measure barring those convicted of stalking or sex assault from owning or possessing a gun.

"This is an extremely dangerous bill. Exercising a constitutional right is not inherently suspicious," Amy Hunter for the National Rifle Association, said in May. "Hawaii will now be treating firearms as suspect and subject to constant monitoring."

Despite pressure from the gun lobby, Ige signed the measure barring gun ownership from those convicted of stalking or sex assault and a third piece of legislation Thursday.

He also signed a third measure that gives police the power to seize firearms and ammunition if the homeowner has been disqualified because of mental problems, according to Hawaii News Now.

Well looks like I'll be skipping that trip to Hawaii... I recently talked with two former HI residents and we discussed whats necessary in Oregon to purchase a firearm. Needless to say they were quite relieved after finding out their new state is semi logical when it comes to gun ownership.

300 million guns out there.... confiscation wouldn't even succeed in removing 3 million before people started fighting back.

Lefties don't get it, you can't make guns disappear.

"no one is trying to take your guns away stupid ammosexuals, we're just saying if anonymous bureaucratic drones and/or a computer program place you on a list where the criteria for entry is unknown, where placement can not be challenged and whose contents are neither confirmed nor denied you shouldn't be allowed to have guns, it's common sense."

Hawaii already has mandatory registration of all firearms, which is why they have this list available.

Hawaii has some very strict gun laws. Magazines with a cap over 10 rounds are illegal to possess. And having any kind of loaded firearm within a vehicle is a Class A Felony, with a minimum state sentence of 15 years. That is a shockingly severe punishment.

At what point do Americans have a right to privacy from the Government? Does the Constitution give the Federal government the right to know everything that there is to know about us??

Whatever happened to the 4th Amendment??

The government has access to our health records, and the US Census pretty much wants to know everything else that there is to know about you.

At what point do we end up with a BIG BROTHER looking over us?? Is the world of 1984 what we are headed for??

1bc834d24049cdf5a7dffbe6b83611fc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top