Defensive Arts
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
RifleClass.com
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Hi there

Reactions
New member looking to make some friends and share enthusiasm for firearms.

Monthly I go out to shooting pit in Snohomish county to run tactical drills. I would like to meet some like minded individuals who are interested in perfecting their skill in rifle operation. As such I created a Facebook group to get together and conduct monthly drills and share experience and skills. For those that are interested looking to join see: Log into Facebook | Facebook

User 1234

Reactions
Welcome. As far as the Facebook group goes, don’t be too surprised if gun owners don’t want to disclose a lot about themselves and their firearms online in a state where some elected officials are trying to attack the bill of rights.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place friendly service always take time to help you, great knowledge of products
    • RJSouth
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Perfect install of peep sight on my cz 527 carbine. Price was right, was expecting it to be more. Will be my go to for anything I can't handle...
    • cd90caprice
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS