JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was brought out to clean up casings and shells at Mt. Hood National Forest by my friend and classmate @XyzzyYYZ and decided to sign up to this site. I'm a relatively new shooter, I've only gone out and shot firearms a couple of times but I really enjoy it and plan to get a gun of my own eventually.

Welcome! I know you will enjoy this new Hobby,Sport,Passion, Addiction that we all share. Lots of really cool folks here and tons of knowledge to pass around, plus a great community that can help you get involved at any level you wish!

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it!
It's a great place to learn about our favorite sport and protecting that sport!:)

Thanks! I'm glad to have found a site like this.

Welcome! I know you will enjoy this new Hobby,Sport,Passion, Addiction that we all share. Lots of really cool folks here and tons of knowledge to pass around, plus a great community that can help you get involved at any level you wish!

Yeah, I'm really just getting my foot in the door at this point. It seems this place is full of people with much more knowledge and experience with guns than what I have so I'm looking forward to learning from you folks.

So I was brought out to clean up casings and shells at Mt. Hood National Forest by my friend and classmate @XyzzyYYZ and decided to sign up to this site. I'm a relatively new shooter, I've only gone out and shot firearms a couple of times but I really enjoy it and plan to get a gun of my own eventually.
And we really appreciate your contribution at the cleanup! Did you see the results? Check it out at... Results start here on Pg 7... https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/mt-hood-nat-forest-cleanup-april-23rd-2016.217108/page-7

Welcome aboard. Hope to meet you again!

Bill

Welcome! Here we are all NUTS! If you like guns, or are just interested in guns, then you found the right place! Great bunch of folks, lots of info and ideas to share and build a community of awesome folks who all share this passion!

Hi.. gunz are good things to have. I always said for 45 years now that the last thing I want to have in my mind right before fade to black is " I wish I had a gun".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top