Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi there, love to talk to any members of PRPC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by davef, May 9, 2011.

1. davef

davef S.E. pdx Active Member

Hi folks, Im Dave. Well Ive had a handgun for a long time but never knew how to shoot the thing. I finally took a class, got rid of the .32 and bought a nice 9mm (hard to find guns for lefties) and a .22 to keep costs low. Ive been going to the Public safety center in Clackamas a couple times a week. I got a membership there but it expires in July and im not sure I want to continue there. Its hours of operation just dont fit my schedule so Id LOVE to connect with any members of the Portland rifle and pistol club. I would love to get on the waiting list. The range is very close to my house. Im very humble and respectful of others property. If anybody could give me any info or if I could buy you a coffee or lunch so you could meet me and vouch for me if membership does open up I would be more than thankful. Does anybody know when there general meetings are? Is that the best way to sign up on the waiting list? Thanks for any help and happy shooting!!!

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome to the site Dave!

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! you'll find people in your area , just look around.

steven

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I think there's a thread on that here.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

7. Knarf

Knarf OR Member

Welcome, Dave! And thanks for asking that question 'cuz I was wondering the same thing!

8. davef

davef S.E. pdx Active Member

Thanks for all the hellos!! you are a very friendly bunch. I appreciate the help and link. I called and received a very quick call back from Phil and what a nice guy he was. They are filled up at the moment but Im still filling out an application, getting on the waiting list and im going to attend a meeting to see if I can find someone who might sponsor me. Thanks again