JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sporadic light strikes?

You say that it's been spotlessly cleaned and lubed...does that include more than a field strip?

Is the firing pin/striker properly aligned (check brass to see if alignment is off after a light strike).

Has the hammer spring been modified or replaced with a lighter spring?

Oh man, I want one!
Id check the springs first.. but also the internal ratchet is said to be plastic.. could be a notch is sheared off. Numrich should have the spared needed to repair.

Oh man, I want one!
Id check the springs first.. but also the internal ratchet is said to be plastic.. could be a notch is sheared off. Numrich should have the spared needed to repair.

To add to this:

A6FC5E63-5702-4FCA-8700-AA2656A02A40.jpeg

The ratchet part circled aligns the firing pin/striker (also circled) - check these to make sure alignment is good.

I found a mention online of someone finding a hammer pin that had walked itself out causing a misalignment...check to make sure that your pins are where they should be as well!

Oh man, I want one!

Numrich ran out but you can get a newly designed one here

Numrich ran out but you can get a newly designed one here

^ I keep harassing @orygun but they could also be a possible source for that rotating firing pin he's been after for his cool 4 barrel derringer as well. Thanks for the tip.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top