JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FN 9mm Hi power in VG condition, not a trade in or surplus gun. Comes with factory case, manual and accessories. Plus two 13 round mags. This is the SFS variant details on that below. Pistol is at my FFL in Keizer, Or ready to be transferred or shipped to your FFL.
  • The HP-SFS (Safe-Fast-Shooting) is a current variation on the Hi-Power Mark III with a modified firing mechanism. After the weapon is loaded, the hammer is pushed forward, which automatically activates the safety catch. When the shooter is prepared to fire, the safety is pressed down with the thumb, releasing the hammer to spring backwards into the usual, single-action position.
$875 Cash no trades, as i am selling of a few of my personal Hi Powers to finance a custom build.
I will cover the transfer fee, buyer covers BGC fee. Pm me for shipping quote.

IMG_1765_zpshokgz1tu.jpg
IMG_1768_zpsxp8uexux.jpg
IMG_1769_zpsjrfjnyou.jpg

I don't know if it's a "variant".. the SFS is a kit available and is then used/installed to modify a standard Browning Hi-Power.

While it is true that you can buy the SFS kit form C&S and retrofit any hi powers. FN offers/offered the SFS variant from the factory as well.

While it is true that you can buy the SFS kit form C&S and retrofit any hi powers. FN offers/offered the SFS variant from the factory as well.

+1
It is true. I also have a Belgian made FN with a factory installed SFS system. I saw this for sale and had to go change my shorts. Very seldom do you find these variants and they are such spectacular pistols!! Wish I were in Oregon. Wish I had the money.

here is a video I made demonstrating the SFS system after having an argument with a gentleman that insisted the HP was a DA/SA pistol. The SFS HP will only fire in SA mode. There is nocondition in which it can be fired DA.

Good luck with your sale Andy. Sorry you have to let this gem go.

+1
... after having an argument with a gentleman that insisted the HP was a DA/SA pistol. The SFS HP will only fire in SA mode. There is nocondition in which it can be fired DA.
For what it's worth, all High Powers are single action only; I own a few.
Not just SFS HP, although the OP's looks nice - wish I needed another, but don't.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.