Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi Point, now at Radio Shack

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by rickthecabbie, Mar 26, 2011.

1. rickthecabbie

rickthecabbie Beaverton Member

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wish some business would do this in the NW. I'm sure the reaction would be hilarious.

3. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

how stupid lol

4. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

I've been called the songbird of my generation

5. STNOSU

STNOSU Corvallis Member

Wonder what kind of shotgun it was, and had nothing but bad exp with dish. Lol and next were going to hear how many more accidents with guns taking place from there.

6. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

I really love the confidence you naysayers have in fellow gun owners & I'm real happy you don't live in my neck of the woods.

7. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

the only problem i have with it is the selection limitation... if it's a gift certificate, why not allow it to go toward the purchase of something better? i don't know what a hi-point goes for, but even if it's only $200, that's $200 toward a $450 glock- i'd be tempted.

8. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

josephducreuxsmokeajeff.jpg

9. rickthecabbie

rickthecabbie Beaverton Member

If I had any confidence in my fellow man,
    I might not need a gun at all.

10. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I think it to be a good Idea and the Hi-Point to be a good choice, I would like to know about the 20 gauge though. By the way Hamilton is south of Missoula, the next valley over from the Montana/Idaho state line, so it is in the NW in my mind. Seems like the guy in Oklahoma who gave away AK-47's with a car purchase. Marketing takes some strange turns. I liked the part where many older ladies were interested in the program.

11. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

i'm slowly becoming less surprised when middle-aged women show an interest in gun ownership. a lot of times its the same women who'd otherwise like to see guns banned, too, ironically enough... but are finally scared enough and mature enough to realize that even an unarmed younger male can likely overpower them. they want an equalizer.

12. CTD1986

CTD1986 Newport New Member

Didnt dish offer a town in texas 10years free dish service for changin the name of their town to Dish? seems like there are some nut jobs in their marketing department

13. RallySoob

RallySoob Salem, OR Active Member

I like the Idea... I too remember a car dealer giving away AK47 with car purchase. Anything to make guns more 'accepted by society' so to speak is good by me. Wouldn't it be nice if we were offered free guns with things we planned to purchase anyway? wink wink Comcast get on it ;)