JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder what kind of shotgun it was, and had nothing but bad exp with dish. Lol and next were going to hear how many more accidents with guns taking place from there.

the only problem i have with it is the selection limitation... if it's a gift certificate, why not allow it to go toward the purchase of something better? i don't know what a hi-point goes for, but even if it's only $200, that's $200 toward a $450 glock- i'd be tempted.

I think it to be a good Idea and the Hi-Point to be a good choice, I would like to know about the 20 gauge though. By the way Hamilton is south of Missoula, the next valley over from the Montana/Idaho state line, so it is in the NW in my mind. Seems like the guy in Oklahoma who gave away AK-47's with a car purchase. Marketing takes some strange turns. I liked the part where many older ladies were interested in the program.

I think it to be a good Idea and the Hi-Point to be a good choice, I would like to know about the 20 gauge though. By the way Hamilton is south of Missoula, the next valley over from the Montana/Idaho state line, so it is in the NW in my mind. Seems like the guy in Oklahoma who gave away AK-47's with a car purchase. Marketing takes some strange turns. I liked the part where many older ladies were interested in the program.

i'm slowly becoming less surprised when middle-aged women show an interest in gun ownership. a lot of times its the same women who'd otherwise like to see guns banned, too, ironically enough... but are finally scared enough and mature enough to realize that even an unarmed younger male can likely overpower them. they want an equalizer.

Didnt dish offer a town in texas 10years free dish service for changin the name of their town to Dish? seems like there are some nut jobs in their marketing department

I like the Idea... I too remember a car dealer giving away AK47 with car purchase. Anything to make guns more 'accepted by society' so to speak is good by me. Wouldn't it be nice if we were offered free guns with things we planned to purchase anyway? wink wink Comcast get on it ;)

the only problem i have with it is the selection limitation... if it's a gift certificate, why not allow it to go toward the purchase of something better? i don't know what a hi-point goes for, but even if it's only $200, that's $200 toward a $450 glock- i'd be tempted.
Remember, that's the retail price for HP. What do dealers pay?

wayne dyer energy GIF

Holy Necro Thread Batman!
We might have a new record for the oldest thread revival here yet!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top