JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this handgun used so I could shoot a bunch of 40 S&W that I have in my ammo closet. Unfortunately the ergonomics absolutely do not work for me. I have stubby fingers, and the grips force my hand into a position where my thumb knuckle gets bruised almost immediately while firing.

I do not know the round count since I bought it used. I put 50 rounds through it myself. I had one failure to feed. According to a number of websites this is a common affliction with these and polishing the feed ramp usually resolves the issue.

I realize this isn't the world's finest firearm, but it would make a good starter handgun or a SHTF backpack piece.

I am looking to trade for almost any mil-surp (except for Mosin's - I already have three), or another handgun. Cash either way (most likely from me) :).

My cash price is $125.00.

FTF in southern Oregon. Will need to see ODL and make out a bill of sale.

I will load pics after work this evening. However, it does look like a standard Hi-Point.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.