JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Hi-Point
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sold in August to a member of WAguns. Thanks for looking

Hi-Point JCP 40 from Savage

Almost brand new. Got this one in a large trade of 5 firearms last year. I took if to the range once. For the right person this could be a decent handgun. They are cheap and heavy. None or very little felt recoil!

After the trip to the range it was clear this just isn't the gun for me. Since I have a couple other 40's that I really like, no reason to keep this one. Nothing wrong with the gun just doesn't fit as well as my FNS40. Gun functioned fine and as it should. No issues with feeding.

Comes with at least two extra magazines for a total of 3. Asking $200 OBO.

No box.
Open to trades for Ammo, sliver coins, reloading stuff. What ever.
If you want to try it out before purchasing I can meet you at the Seattle Rifle range and you can shoot it.
If you want ammo for it I will sell 40 FMJ and defensive ammo at my cost (most of which is pre pandemic pricing!)

More pictures if you want them.
Preferred FFL is Sound Loan in Everett, WA. willing to mail to the buyer at your cost.
NOTE I will be making a trip to the Vancouver area in a week or two so could meet a buyer there or on the way along the I-5 corridor.

20200707_085440_copy_1008x1344.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: