JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Hi-Point
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Hi-Point Carbine in 45 ACP, Was the base model but I added the Magazine carrier that allows you to carry three mags on the firearm. Added forward handle that makes these much easier to shoot. The front handle also has an incorporated tool to help with taking the firearm apart.

This one I really don't need to sell. But figure I would see if someone was looking. Bought it from someone else who had it NIB. Will come with the factory original box. I took this in a trade for an extra shotgun I had. I add the extras to it so it really is nice now. The added front hand also rotates up AND has the tool for dismantling the firearm. Added the magazine holder that is integrated into the rear of the stock so you can carry with 3 fully loaded mags without having to carry the extra mags separately.

Been to the range a couple of times for a total of 38 rounds downrange. It fun, wouldn't mind keeping but it's the only firearm in 45 so selling would be a way to reduce calibers too. I do have Ammo both FMJ and JHP I can sell with the rifle.

For value cost me $412 + $35 transfer fee + $75 for the extras (So have $522 into this). Looking for $450.

Magazine holder and two extra mags will come separated so the carbine will fit in the box. Piece of cake to attatch.

Open to all trade for firearm, ammo, gold, silver, other stuff? I can make up value if needed.
I had this up for sale thought we had a trade lined up but the other person backed out at the last minute. So it's back up for sale.
If necessary I will travel or ship to make it easier for the 1639 transfer stupidity. All transfers need to be done in Washington also due to the stupid 1639.

Note stock photo shown. Firearm has a few small scratches by the takedown pins and locks. They can be a pain to move easily and yes the tool has slipped a few times!

hi-point 45 right.jpg hi-point 45 complete.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still available?
YES, thought I had it sold/traded a couple of months ago. Had a few other potential but everything fell through.
As noted, If you want ammo I do have a decent supply of 45 that can be included.

I am seriously looking for a 22LR bolt/Lever action rifle. That is either scoped or drilled and tapped for mounting one. Open to other trades too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top