JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not looking for anything fancy, new or used is fine as long as it's in decent condition. I'm in Portland and would want to do this face-to-face but I'm open to driving a reasonable distance. Salem would be ok if the price was good.

If you have a 10 round mag, great, but the 8 round is fine.

If you have the carbine as well (in 9mm, don't want the .40) and want to sell both, I might be open to that depending on price.

How much are you looking to spend? I have a c-9, good condition except the rear sight is a little dinged up but it is easy to replace. I have two, eight round clips, a side kick holster, and some ammo. I am not sure if I am quite ready to sell yet. I am trying to fund myslef to get a revolver. Let me know if you are interested.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.