JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I originally wanted a carbine or a Hi-Point pistol, but after shooting the carbine last weekend (a lot), I now know all that I wanted to know about it (I couldn't jam it. It ate everything, including five different brands in one magazine and some really hot +P+ handloads, and was surprisingly accurate at 50 yards. The gun had not been cleaned for +/- 500 rounds before we put another 300 through it.).

I now want to buy a Hi-Point 9mm pistol.
Not a .40! Not a .45! Not a .380!

Does anyone out there have a Hi-Point 9mm pistol they are willing to part with?

Cash. FTF sales. Willamette Valley or central and North Coast.

This is not a joke post.

I am wanting to buy a Hi point so I can try one out. I am tired of reading everyone's opinion and would like to formulate my own from experience.

So, I'm looking for a 9mm pistol or carbine. I may be willing to try a .40, but
I already have 9mm ammo laying around.

Cash. FTF sales. Willamette Valley or central to North Coast

I have a lead on a 9mm HI-Point 995.

IM me for details!!!

I have a hipoint 9mm, it was my first handgun I picked it up new for 119 in salem about a year ago. I only feed it cheapest of the cheap steel, anything i pick up at memmaloose and whatever other crappy ammo I find and it always fires. Since i have bought nicer handguns I save the expensive ammo for them. I would call gunshops in salem since they should still be close to 119 if not keiths sells them brand new for pretty close to that too I think and to save maybe 20 or 40 dollars might as well buy new with how cheap they are.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.