Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Point 9mm

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by m'kay13, Nov 7, 2008.

1. m'kay13

m'kay13 Boardman, OR Member

I originally wanted a carbine or a Hi-Point pistol, but after shooting the carbine last weekend (a lot), I now know all that I wanted to know about it (I couldn't jam it. It ate everything, including five different brands in one magazine and some really hot +P+ handloads, and was surprisingly accurate at 50 yards. The gun had not been cleaned for +/- 500 rounds before we put another 300 through it.).

I now want to buy a Hi-Point 9mm pistol.
    Not a .40! Not a .45! Not a .380!

Does anyone out there have a Hi-Point 9mm pistol they are willing to part with?

Cash. FTF sales. Willamette Valley or central and North Coast.

2. elcid11

elcid11 Beaverton New Member

I have a lead on a 9mm HI-Point 995.

IM me for details!!!

3. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I get them every once in a while. They are nicer than the pistols.

I sell them for $189

4. m'kay13

m'kay13 Boardman, OR Member

Bump.

I am still looking.

5. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I just realized you are looking for the pistol.

I don't sell those myself, but I think Burntpockethole on ARFCOM and FMA has one he would part with.

Otherwise there is a gun show today also.

6. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

I have a hipoint 9mm, it was my first handgun I picked it up new for 119 in salem about a year ago. I only feed it cheapest of the cheap steel, anything i pick up at memmaloose and whatever other crappy ammo I find and it always fires. Since i have bought nicer handguns I save the expensive ammo for them. I would call gunshops in salem since they should still be close to 119 if not keiths sells them brand new for pretty close to that too I think and to save maybe 20 or 40 dollars might as well buy new with how cheap they are.