Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Hi Point 9mm

Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
I originally wanted a carbine or a Hi-Point pistol, but after shooting the carbine last weekend (a lot), I now know all that I wanted to know about it (I couldn't jam it. It ate everything, including five different brands in one magazine and some really hot +P+ handloads, and was surprisingly accurate at 50 yards. The gun had not been cleaned for +/- 500 rounds before we put another 300 through it.).

I now want to buy a Hi-Point 9mm pistol.
Not a .40! Not a .45! Not a .380!

Does anyone out there have a Hi-Point 9mm pistol they are willing to part with?

Cash. FTF sales. Willamette Valley or central and North Coast.

Reactions
Feedback
16 / 2 / 0
This is not a joke post.

I am wanting to buy a Hi point so I can try one out. I am tired of reading everyone's opinion and would like to formulate my own from experience.

So, I'm looking for a 9mm pistol or carbine. I may be willing to try a .40, but
I already have 9mm ammo laying around.

Cash. FTF sales. Willamette Valley or central to North Coast
I have a lead on a 9mm HI-Point 995.

IM me for details!!!

Reactions
Feedback
6 / 1 / 0
I have a hipoint 9mm, it was my first handgun I picked it up new for 119 in salem about a year ago. I only feed it cheapest of the cheap steel, anything i pick up at memmaloose and whatever other crappy ammo I find and it always fires. Since i have bought nicer handguns I save the expensive ammo for them. I would call gunshops in salem since they should still be close to 119 if not keiths sells them brand new for pretty close to that too I think and to save maybe 20 or 40 dollars might as well buy new with how cheap they are.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider