JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MULTIPLE REBUTYLE = Blitzkrieg> What are you talking about cracks in a carbine are cool? lol, what, are you going to show us all a link to 1 case where a hi-point carbine cracked somewhere, which I'm guessing your intending happened in the receiver, because it is made of ZINC, as you are referring too. I'm no chemist, but have taken a few chemistry classes, so what formula is the metal that the receiver is made from, and I can tell you Boiling Points and Melting Points and also its strength. Yet, this is not a common thing on hi-points from what I have reviewed or experienced - please inform us all what you meant.

NEXT> FarmerTed> your statement has nothing to do with this thread but a personal opinion on another's personal observation. Here's my personal opinion on FarmerTeds personal opinion on another's personal observation = Your trying too hard to impress others by making fun of other members and you're a idiot in your methodology. They are cheap, and people like that for something that works. Especially in a caliber and type of gun that is not going to get allot of use = lets buy a high dollar gun that sits and doesn't get used much = STUPID......Unless you can afford to spend the initial money and never think again about it.

Finally> Coop44> Even though you were just kidding on making your own gun, which is illegal, and dumb, instead of buying a hi-point, and should not even be posted on someone looking for reviews of this certain gun. You continued to dismay the OP by liking FarmerTed's "SNIPE", showing your later statement, only as personal opinion on this gun and you just like to chime in because you want to comment for some reason.

If you don't have a personal review, don't comment, if you have owned a gun and something went wrong, say it. People that are looking to buy a gun do not want to hear why your different then everyone else because of your own perplexed mind dislikes this gun; that comes out like a isolated, idiot that only believes himself.

As soon as you can tell me how to cast bullets with a low temperature lead pot out of gun steel like I have with zinc, I may consider your comments valid

I can see how trolling for the last word can bring a post count to 4k+

The 995 is a stupid, fugly, amazingly accurate and reliable $200 pistol caliber carbine. Think of it like a $89 push lawnmower on sale from Wal-Mart.

You can't wear the green and yellow hat with pride, but yer grass is cut.

Gift? I dunno. I wouldn't buy any of my kin a Kubota mower as a gift to see it go to pot. I'd buy a $89 wallyworld push mower just to see their front yard look presentable.

Since we're dealing with mower analogies, I'd much rather my kin have a 995 in the closet for home defense instead of two lawnmowers in the garage or the PROMISE of a premium 9MM carbine SOMETIME in the future when the budget allowed.

i had a 995 in 9mm... fun to shoot, surprisingly accurate and i've a boatload of 9mm so it was super cheap to shoot.
i traded it off for something or another. wouldn't mind another one. customer service was splendid the one time i had to deal with them, too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top