JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi NWFA,

I'm posting my 995ts for sale for lack of use, and need of Christmas money. It's in fine condition and shoots in nice tight groupings. Bought it used from Discount Gun Sales in Beaverton with ~1 mag through it (they claimed). I have put about 150 rounds through it since my purchase and find it to be a very gentle and accurate little PCC.

All the mags included with it are Promag 15s, and as such they have some trouble feeding from time to time. There's a lot of work-throughs on how to make them feed more reliably, but I never considered the 2-3 jams I had a huge problem. I've torn down and cleaned the rifle once since my purchase, but it could probably use another cleaning now.

-Rifle
-3 promag 15 round magazines
-50 rounds Winchester White box
-50 rounds Federal

Asking $250 FTF with ammo, or $200 without ammo. Bill of sale (for Oregon residents) or gun store transfer OK. Please PM if you're serious about purchasing as I don't log into NWFA too often.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_20131105_151301.jpg

IMG_20131105_151153.jpg

IMG_20131105_151129.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top