JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTB some variant of the 916 like the title says. I have @ $80 to spend.

Vancouver, WA.

You can reach me by text @ Five Four One - 241- Six 7 8 Five

Not to try to talk you out of your choice but you do realize you would have to transfer the gun through an FFL right? The cost of the transfer is going to be $25 at least. So if that is part of the $80 budget you are wanting to find the pistol for $55?
If you do not own a hand gun and want one for home, as I feel everyone should, maybe look at the Skyy line. They run new around $200 and get some really great press from those who have one.

Not to try to talk you out of your choice but you do realize you would have to transfer the gun through an FFL right? The cost of the transfer is going to be $25 at least. So if that is part of the $80 budget you are wanting to find the pistol for $55?
If you do not own a hand gun and want one for home, as I feel everyone should, maybe look at the Skyy line. They run new around $200 and get some really great press from those who have one.

I hear ya. Transfer costs are on me so that's outside of my budget for the gun.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.