JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy, I have a Hi-Point .40 that I want to trade for 9mm or .380. I bought this from Gun Broker 3-4 years ago as my first pistol. It is in Great shape and is insanely accurate. I have put maybe 700 rounds through it. First 100 rounds it was having a loading problem. Ended up being magazine spring. Bought a new one and havent had a problem since. Comes with Uncle Mikes holster and 2 clips. The one for trade is all black and on the bottom of the picture. The one on top is the reason I dont need 2 .40's. Want to trade for another Hi-point or other brand around same price range. If yours is worth a little more then I do have some cash.
FTF Oregon only With ODL and or CHL.

Will also trade plus cash for a Hi-Point Carbine.

PLEASE Read the Rules! You can only add new posts (bump) once per week or once every 7 days. You have the ability to edit your origianl ad as many times as you choose. Please read the sticky note at the top of the Classifieds so you are squared away on the do's and don'ts. Thanks. Mods.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.