JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, somehow I stumbled upon your site while surfing the Internet concerning questions I had. That will be in another thread that actually popped up and lead me here through a trail of bread crumbs. I am a mom of three daughters. My fiancé is a long haul trucker. We are both Veterans, him Air Force, me Navy, um both of grew up here. I own a 30-30 and an LC9, him a 9mm and a 22. I hope to learn a few things here on this site and it looks like I am going to enjoy this site.

It finally came on Tuesday. I called on Monday and they told me " oh I remember yours, it went out on Friday, but if you do not have it by this Friday call and we will get you in for a reissue." When I got it the stamp on the front said the 4th of February and my card says it was issued on Feb 3rd. Something does not seem right with that, because how could it have been sent Friday if it was issued supposedly on the 3rd? Not to mention stamped the 4th. I live in Salem and I know from experience if they had sent it out Friday, I would have gotten it Sat , Monday at the latest. Anyways I am happy and have been carrying for two days concealed. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top