JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was born and raised in oregon lived in most towns along highway 99 spent a good chunk of childhood in monroe oregon loved it there currently in salem spent my high school years here learned about guns at a younger age shot a .22 rifle around 7 or 8 oddly on my first visit to salem lol have shot around seven guns owned a few am a S&W lover all my kids have fun names i told there dad awhile after are son was born gave him time to figure it out on his own and he didn't took my gun safety class at northwest firearms with dave blackstone at the helm been in the shop several times previously lived in gladstone ten years

I was born and raised in oregon lived in most towns along highway 99 spent a good chunk of childhood in monroe oregon loved it there currently in salem spent my high school years here learned about guns at a younger age shot a .22 rifle around 7 or 8 oddly on my first visit to salem lol have shot around seven guns owned a few am a S&W lover all my kids have fun names i told there dad awhile after are son was born gave him time to figure it out on his own and he didn't took my gun safety class at northwest firearms with dave blackstone at the helm been in the shop several times previously lived in gladstone ten years
Welcome. Your post would be easier to read if u used punctuation though.

Thank you everyone!! I completely agree that i probably am confusing most people with lack of punctuation. Thank you for pointing it out. I really need to use them more often than not. Happy New Years everyone!!!!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top