JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been here for awhile thought i would introduce myself. Not much into chatting online maybe its my age not sure, any how i hunt and fish when i can
I got into reloading 10 plus years ago and really enjoy messing around with it and guns not an expert just an amateur doing my own thing.

Cheer's
Tom

Been here for awhile thought i would introduce myself. Not much into chatting online maybe its my age not sure, any how i hunt and fish when i can
I got into reloading 10 plus years ago and really enjoy messing around with it and guns not an expert just an amateur doing my own thing.

Cheer's
Tom
I have been shooting since before I was old enough to start school, so getting close to 6 decades now. I am NOT an expert and almost everyone I have ever met who claimed to be was not either :D
Almost all shooters are just doing their own thing and having fun at at. Welcome.

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

Welcome from WIckiup Junction!

shooting.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews