JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The barbecue question is much like ammo selection... the answer is the same... why choose when you can use both.

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

The barbecue question is much like ammo selection... the answer is the same... why choose when you can use both.
YES!
Gas is for utility-grilling... making 20 burgers, 3 whole chickens, and a pack of dogs for your softball team and their families.
Hardwood charcoal is for two rib eyes and a pair of baked taters for my sweetie and me....

.... while everyone ELSE is eating the burgers and dogs.
I'm not a terribly thoughtful host.

YES!
Gas is for utility-grilling... making 20 burgers, 3 whole chickens, and a pack of dogs for your softball team and their families.
Hardwood charcoal is for two rib eyes and a pair of baked taters for my sweetie and me....

.... while everyone ELSE is eating the burgers and dogs.
I'm not a terribly thoughtful host.
I get volunteered to cook a lot for small events outside.
Gas works great for giveaways like burgers and dogs. I personally don't waste my time on chicken unless someone wants it specifically.
Steaks, seafood, brats, ribs if I have all day. Vegies on the grill if I feel my California roots in the moment.

I had to wait for years to get my Egg.
Once we closed on this house long ago I bit the bullet and got the last grill I'd ever need.
I mean, who doesn't want a 450 pound overly fragile ceramic grill that can't easily be moved when you change residences?

But no, seriously, I am an Egg Man.
Koo Koo Kachoo.

egg.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads