JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi I'm Brandon and I thought now would be an appropriate time to introduce myself since people keep cheering me on.

The support I've been getting the last couple of weeks has been insane! People across the world have been chanting "Let's go Brandon!"

I myself like long walks on the beach, sweet wine, and sour women.

In all seriousness I lurked the forums around 2010 when I needed answers, but never joined because I was young and Facebook was the hip hoppin' place to be.

I quit Facebook some years ago and just recently joined NWFA because I love my state (Oregon) and know there is a strong community out there still.

4AC70737-9A08-4FF8-9A99-1BA5DD3ABB41.jpeg

I have to ask , what's with the username?

Do you spend a lot of time time hangin out the passenger side of your best friend's ride?
Its multilayered. It's just a reminder to be humble and that no matter how proficient I become at something there is alway someone better then me. It's also a reminder that I've been a scrub at things in life and I shouldn't be quick to judge another scrub, and instead offer wisdom.

It's not scrub from the sense of a mooch like the TLC song. I pulled it from playing online multiplayer games such as COD MW2, it means noob or greenhorn.

Haha. Truth be told, I've seen what I thought was a beaver here in Beaverton, but it could have been a nutria.
Nutria doesn't taste too bad. Some one was talking about nutria hunting on another post and I was trying to see if anyone had tried beaver and could compare the two. Thus began my search for the elusive Oregon Beaver.

Not what I meant when I asked "Where can I find a beaver dam?" 😂😂😂

View attachment 1058522
OK, I'm adept at reading facial expressions so here goes from left to right…

WHOA, that's not it.. a little lower!

I can't believe I'm letting him do that to me!

Oh yeah, I can't believe I didn't try this sooner!

I'm not supposed to be in a men's prison! (BTW- that's Fred Armisen from Portlandia)

Stop talking, I'm almost there!

I'm just glad to be here!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR