JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not a moron, I promise. But I do love a good "boom stick!" Whether it be a shotgun (want to collect those), a rifle (want to know how to use those) or a pistol (want to carry one of those), boom sticks, as I affectionately call them, have been a part of my life since I knew they existed, though I did not grow up in a shooting family.

I own a Savage shotgun from 1949, a Mosin-Nagant from 1942 with a lopsided receiver (my great grandpa died in 1942 as a USSR soldier, I like to think this is his reincarnation... it needs work), and a Savage .22 from... whenever it was made, the 60's I think.

And I'm new. HI

I'm not a moron, I promise. But I do love a good "boom stick!" Whether it be a shotgun (want to collect those), a rifle (want to know how to use those) or a pistol (want to carry one of those), boom sticks, as I affectionately call them, have been a part of my life since I knew they existed, though I did not grow up in a shooting family.

I own a Savage shotgun from 1949, a Mosin-Nagant from 1942 with a lopsided receiver (my great grandpa died in 1942 as a USSR soldier, I like to think this is his reincarnation... it needs work), and a Savage .22 from... whenever it was made, the 60's I think.

And I'm new. HI
Hi! Welcome to our world of chaotic awesomeness.:s0104:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews