JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, My Fellow Firearms Enthusiast Guys & Gals:

I've been around the area for about 8 years now but haven't been nearly as active in the shooting sports as I used to be. I guess I'm just getting a little older and it's not nearly as easy to find a good place to shoot here as when I lived in Wyoming, amongst all that BLM land & Wilderness Areas. I guess I'll have to check out some Forrest Service land, maybe out past Monroe, now.

Anyway, as a Patron Life Member of the NRA, NRA Whittington Center Pioneer Founder, NAGR member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Supporter, and Ducks Unlimited supporter, I'm pretty sure that you'll put up with me here.

Unfortunately, I recently had to thin down my gun collection a bit, so my .375 H&H magnum Whitworth Express rifle is now gracing the Cabela's Gun Library, in Tualip, & my Browning Citori Superlight 12 gauge is going on consingment at Adventure Sports in Lynnwood. Now, what to do with all that new, un-primed .375 brass & Nosler Partition bullets. Can't sell it on e-bay, though my scope rings just sold there.

Cheers,

Matt Kerr

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews