JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Proud to be living in Oregon and supporter of Oregon Firearms Federation. Lurking for some time, I'm glad to now be one of the 500+ members of this great forum.

I do not specialize in any firearms, still learning and looking forward to learn long range theory and practice shooting. 500+ yds. Hopefully some in her will be able to give me pointers sometime.

Thanks to whoever set up this board, where do we send cash donation?

Welcome! check out these pages for donations;

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

There are plenty of knowledgeable people here in every field, so it never hurts to ask anything. Thanks for joining, and thinking of donating :)

Proud to be living in Oregon and supporter of Oregon Firearms Federation. Lurking for some time, I'm glad to now be one of the 500+ members of this great forum.

I do not specialize in any firearms, still learning and looking forward to learn long range theory and practice shooting. 500+ yds. Hopefully some in her will be able to give me pointers sometime.

Thanks to whoever set up this board, where do we send cash donation?

I'm also in Wash. Co.
Welcome.

I'd like some pointers as well. Perhaps a trip to a range with some .308 rifles and some instruction by an experienced LR shooter? I'd love nothing more than to learn something new. I may be able to acquire some high quality long range optics for the day. Let's get something set up. PM me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top