JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I never know what to say in these intro posts! Well my husband and I finally decided it was time to introduce larger caliber guns into our family. We were both raised around guns and used them frequently but after we got married it just was never in the budget. Well, 15 years later, they are finally in the budget! I applied for my CPL yesterday and we are testing some hand guns this weekend to finally narrow down which ones to start with. I'm glad I stumbled across this site, it's exactly what I've been looking for!

Hi Bones13, welcome! When you get your CPL you'll want to protect it in plastic somehow, because it's just a flimsy piece of paper. Head on over the Ladies Only section of this site and we can help answer any female specific questions. Most of the guys in the main forum are super supportive of women in firearms but they don't necessarily have an opinion on say, the FlashBang holster that is secured to your bra.

Laminate it immediately! Mine is TORN up. When I got mine some time ago, they told me I couldn't laminate it. However, I'm certain their stance has changed on that - someone told me that they had it done right at the Sheriff dept.

I never know what to say in these intro posts! Well my husband and I finally decided it was time to introduce larger caliber guns into our family. We were both raised around guns and used them frequently but after we got married it just was never in the budget. Well, 15 years later, they are finally in the budget! I applied for my CPL yesterday and we are testing some hand guns this weekend to finally narrow down which ones to start with. I'm glad I stumbled across this site, it's exactly what I've been looking for!

Welcome Bones, from another VanWA couple.
We made copies of our CPLs, and laminated the one we carry.
Good luck in finding the right piece to carry, and practice often!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a laminator so I will do that first thing! If it was an option in Clark they didn't mention it and I didn't see it anywhere on the CCSO website. Though they did have the application which was nice as I wasn't to excited about hanging out there to fill it out!

Hi Bones13, welcome! When you get your CPL you'll want to protect it in plastic somehow, because it's just a flimsy piece of paper. Head on over the Ladies Only section of this site and we can help answer any female specific questions. Most of the guys in the main forum are super supportive of women in firearms but they don't necessarily have an opinion on say, the FlashBang holster that is secured to your bra.

Hi Lia! I saw that section and looked everywhere for the "contact us" link at the bottom but can't find it! So as soon as I do I'll request access! And I won't lie, the girly side of me is enjoying looking for "accessories".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top