JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just stumbled on this forum when I was looking for more info on a particular firearm
I was looking to buy. I finally made my choice but have been a gun nut most of my life so this was a good find. I like Rolling blocks, Winchesters, and handguns of all types.

Sadly we do not have any real shooting ranges here, about all we can do is shoot on State Forestry land. The Trask, Kilches, Miami all have rock pits etc. But I am concerned because many people are leaving shot up T.V.s home appliances etc. behind, and that is a good way to lose our shooting areas. I have picked up a lot of it myself.

Our family always tries to pack out more than we pack in.I try to find places people are to lazy to go,or private land.I have found that farmers don't care much for coyotes and if they have enough land they will let you target shoot to be able to get more coyotes.As the weather gets nicer maybe us coastal folks can get together and have a shoot.Welcome to NWFA...:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top