JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from Eastern oregon. I 'm Slammer and love exploring the outdoors. I'm a army Vet and an avid backpacker. I backpacked the Pacific Crest Trail from the border of mexico to canada for 5 months, also the Appalachian trail Georgia to Maine and Continental Divide Trail Mex-Canada too. This is a nifty site and I hope I dont get booted for having opinions that dont jive with fellow nihilists, cynics and depressed drug users of the Pacific Northwest:s0131: Guns are fun too!

Man, sounds like you've put your feet to good use! My wife grew up near Bend and we love that high desert for mountain biking and hiking(shooting/hunting too!).
Welcome to the forum.....tom

thanks Tom, Long distance backpacking is very much addicting. We'd like to do the P.C.T. again as it was our favorite. Makes one wanna permanently check out from this nutty society we live in:)

Welcome and I, for one, look forward to the intellectual challenges you all but promise...

As for nutty society, no so, unless you check out. When you're in it, you get addicted and just want, even crave, some way to make it better.

Welcome!!

Yeah, but how far "eastern" Oregon are you? There's eastern (Bend) and then there's EASTERN (for those in the know -- Adrian and Ridgeview). How close do the stone's fall when you throw them at Idaho?

Welcome to the forum.

Sod

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top