JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I’ve been lurking on this forum for a few months, and I like the feel. I'm newly reinterested in recreational target shooting and have a desire to go hunting at some point in the future. Currently I have a 10-22, a Ruger MKII pistol and a hand-me-down S&W .38 police revolver from the mid-seventies.

I work on the Intarwebs for a local company – but I believe I will likely have the summer off, so I can’t think of a better time to get into this sport and take a sabbatical from cubicle-land.

I've loved zombie apocalypse planning for quite a while (and I love zombie books). I look forward to the day that I convince my wife to let me buy an AK or variant - which brings me to the next part of my introduction. I'm a lefty. In fact, I'm a regular bleeding heart. My wife is a lefty too, and is adjusting (slowly) to the concept that guns and recreational shooting are not something from which we should exclude ourselves.

One of the things that's kept me away from shooting is the idea (and practical reality in some cases), that guns equal politics for a lot of people, and some of my political views aren't stereotypically popular among a lot of gun enthusiasts. However, I’m no apologist for any given politician. I’m here to enjoy shooting sports, not talk politics.

The outdoor shooting areas forum has been a great pleasure to read, and I hope to meet up with some of you and go shooting. I am new, so I could use all the tips anyone has about shooting in general, or locations and laws.

If I can develop enough skill to avoid embarrassing myself too greatly, I plan on attending an Appleseed weekend sometime this summer.

Nice to meet you, & thanks for having me!
CH

Welcome to NWFA, CH. Lots of good people here, don't hesitate to ask questions.
Unless they are stupid noob questions that have been asked ten times before................... and of course I am totally joking. ;)

One thing I am sure you have noticed on this Forum already is most everyone has a very good but at times bizarre sense of humor.

That was the draw for me :s0155:

Welcome CH good to have you on board.

I've loved zombie apocalypse planning for quite a while (and I love zombie books). I look forward to the day that I convince my wife to let me buy an AK or variant - which brings me to the next part of my introduction. I'm a lefty. In fact, I'm a regular bleeding heart. My wife is a lefty too, and is adjusting (slowly) to the concept that guns and recreational shooting are not something from which we should exclude ourselves.

Since you've been lurking, you know that you're not the only one here by any means... Welcome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top