JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this while rooting around on the net. New to Oregon (2yrs) having moved from Louisville Ky. Looking for places to shoot and meet some new friends.

Like to shoot my RR Varmenter, Savage 06, .22 Mag

Welcome to the forum. You would be close enough to Tri-County gun club. I have never shot there but know guys that do. Douglas Ridge is another option. If you don't mind a drive, there is the COSSA range 25 miles east of Bend, other side of the Cascades. I'm retired and enjoy driving out there for a few days at a time.

Thanks for the heads up. I went up to Clark County the other day and enjoyed it a lot. Tri County is closed to the public now. Will go back to Clark County but they are only open Sundays. I coach Basketball and it looks like my Sundays are booked till March. Given I can't seem to find much powder it seems to be a moot point...

Get on the wait list for Tri-County. Also, they do have some events that are open to the public... just check their website and you'll get to meet members who may bring you in as a guest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top