JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Guys,
Was looking around the internet trying to find a place to find the value of a couple guns I have and never use, and might sell. I came upon this website and looked around and you folks have all kinds of stuff. I already drive the wife crazy looking up boating items on the net, so I figured this would be the place to go if I run out of boating items to look at. I do not know hardly anything about guns, But I love to go out and shoot them and I have a couple I may want to sell to buy another fishing boat. Is there a certain forum I need to go to, to do this. I really don't want to sell until I have some type of idea what the guns are worth. I may just keep them. From what I've read gun value's are going up. Thank You Kim L.

Wife is working, so I thought I would play on the computer and install a new impellor on a motor I'm working on. Could you tell me what would be the best forum on here to get a ballpark figure what a couple guns may be worth without posting them to sell. Thx, Kim

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top