Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi, From Salem area

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by k1955l, Feb 6, 2009.

1. k1955l

k1955l Salem area New Member

Hi Guys,
    Was looking around the internet trying to find a place to find the value of a couple guns I have and never use, and might sell. I came upon this website and looked around and you folks have all kinds of stuff. I already drive the wife crazy looking up boating items on the net, so I figured this would be the place to go if I run out of boating items to look at. I do not know hardly anything about guns, But I love to go out and shoot them and I have a couple I may want to sell to buy another fishing boat. Is there a certain forum I need to go to, to do this. I really don't want to sell until I have some type of idea what the guns are worth. I may just keep them. From what I've read gun value's are going up. Thank You Kim L.

2. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

Welcome from Salem also :) I got dibs from a fellow Salemite on the guns lol!

3. k1955l

k1955l Salem area New Member

Wife is working, so I thought I would play on the computer and install a new impellor on a motor I'm working on. Could you tell me what would be the best forum on here to get a ballpark figure what a couple guns may be worth without posting them to sell. Thx, Kim

4. caliber bob

caliber bob Yamhill County, OR. Member

Welcome!!!

5. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

Welcome to our community, enjoy your stay.

6. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome, boats and guns, thats good. :)

7. Bohican

Bohican Salem New Member

Hello from Salem as well. You could try searching for your weapons at some of the online auction site, that'll get you in the ball park.

http://www.gunbroker.com/
    http://www.gunsamerica.com/

Hope that helps.