JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello and thanks for the add !
From Northeast PA and very rural upstate NY.
Enjoy mostly target shooting. Haven't been to the PNW since we air lifted into Ft Lewis, Tacoma then convoyed across
the cascades out to Yakima. Out of everywhere i've been in the world (lived in CO 2 yrs) , the pacific NW tops everything.
Love to get back out there some day.
Have a 22-250 , a Springfield 1903 A3 , a 300AAC bolt , a 223 bolt , Ruger Mark IV 22 , Ruger 10/22 , Colt 45acp Govt , old mossberg 12

Thanks again !

We don't mind that you live in the ANE, hell, I live in East Anglia, and that's a good way from the PNW. I'm even allowed to bid you welcome [thanks, guys.]
Never you mind the frequent joshing that your locale will undoubtedly attract, it's all part of what the Westerners call fun, just like setting a rattlesnake afire and throwing it into your tent is just fun.

And just in case you might ax, yes, I DO live in the yUK, and yes I shoot - around three times a week, as it happens. Today was Swiss day, and eight of us turned up to shoot our Swiss schtuff. Trust me on this one, if you don't have at least ONE Swiss rifle/carbine, you ARE missing out.

Last Edited:
Welcome.
Where in NE PA? I'm often working around Lansdale, Montgomeryville, & Quakertown. Hunt in Nockamixon, drink the occasional beer at Becker's Corner. Belong to a gun club in the area too.
That's about 60 miles south of here, that's between Phila and Allentown . I'm up in Northeast PA . Luzerne county . Also have a place up east of Binghamton na yuk ... the little dot in the middle is my cabin . Below it is the reservoir . Believe it or not, YES upstate NY is very rural and big, Northeast PA too ...Thanks for all the warm welcomes .

Cabn.jpg NY-res.jpg

Hello and thanks for the add !
From Northeast PA and very rural upstate NY.
Enjoy mostly target shooting. Haven't been to the PNW since we air lifted into Ft Lewis, Tacoma then convoyed across
the cascades out to Yakima. Out of everywhere i've been in the world (lived in CO 2 yrs) , the pacific NW tops everything.
Love to get back out there some day.
Have a 22-250 , a Springfield 1903 A3 , a 300AAC bolt , a 223 bolt , Ruger Mark IV 22 , Ruger 10/22 , Colt 45acp Govt , old mossberg 12

Thanks again !
Welcome! I am a fellow from Penn as well. Lived in Philly, State College, Erie, Pittsburgh but my fave was Punxsy. Used to hunt in Warren County.

Welcome aboard. Glad to see someone so far away joining. My dad actually grew up in Pennsylvania. He loved it there, but i think he loved the pnw better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top