JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kenmore--Solid as Sears!!!:s0114:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, Welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Hey Java, welcome aboard!
I spent ages 11 to 18 in Kenmore... Graduated from Inglemoor back in '87. Much time as a teen spent loitering sullenly at the Denny's on Bothell Way, drinking a million cups of coffee and smoking clove cigarettes ('scuse me while I puke at the memory)... ah, the '80's :s0114:
TONS of smart, cool people here. I reckon you'll enjoy it. Hey, I'm gonna be back up there next month with my wife, what's a good range to go to?

Hey Java, welcome aboard!
I spent ages 11 to 18 in Kenmore... Graduated from Inglemoor back in '87. Much time as a teen spent loitering sullenly at the Denny's on Bothell Way, drinking a million cups of coffee and smoking clove cigarettes ('scuse me while I puke at the memory)... ah, the '80's :s0114:
TONS of smart, cool people here. I reckon you'll enjoy it. Hey, I'm gonna be back up there next month with my wife, what's a good range to go to?

there is the kenmore range, run by the wildlife comitee, but only open to the public on sat and sun 12-5 iirc. there is northwest shooting sports in bothell, member only but they have a reactive target lanes, which are alot of fun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top