JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was younger, late 50's, I lived in the next wide spot down the road. I think it was Baring. We had a cafe and motel on the main hiway that looked across the hiway to Mt. Barclay and on the back side we had the Skykomish running past. I went to school, 8 and 9th grade at Skykomish and we did live in town for a short while.
This is a good forum. very informative and lots to learn.
Welcome

I'm looking forward to posting more and talking to more northwest shooters.
I have a gun for sale on the sig forum and a member there gave me the link to this fourm.
He suggested that I join up and list my gun here.
but I want to do more that that I want to get to know some more of the shooters and gun owners here in Washington state.
:winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Welcome Dave, from Portland OR.
This is a great site, you're going to llike it.
I've been to Concrete, our club holds field trials up there under the power lines.....Beautiful country over there...

Thanks guys.
I really like it up here.
we moved up here about 5 years ago from Mount Vernon after living around the valley down there for over 20 years and now that I have been up here for a while, I have no plans on ever moving back down river to the city.
its just so peaceful and beautiful up here It's worth having to drive farther to get to the city.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads