JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Ric, and I currently live in the "enemy" city of Seattle, but I'm in the very early stages of planning a move, probably to somewhere in Idaho.
I'm 70 years old, and I've finally convinced my wife that we don't want to live in this city any longer; obviously this has taken quite a while!

Anyway, I love long distance rifle shooting, but have not been able to do as much as I'd like. I use both my .243 and my 6.5 Creedmoor for this. I also enjoy several of the mil-surp rifles that I have, and only got into the AR platform in the last few months.

I also create various art forms (sculpture, painting, jewelry,etc.), and have made custom stocks for several of my rifles as well as custom grips for my metal-framed pistols.

These days I do almost all my shooting at the Kenmore range, but in the past I've gone to contests at most of the other ranges in the state (not that I did well at any of them, mind you!).

Anyway, happy to be here.

Ric

Welcome!

I'm getting ready to move to NW Tennessee for FREEDOM! I own the house there and it's a matter of getting this Oregon house sold and getting out of here!

Good luck with your plans

Howdy and welcome.

Much like you, I'm planning on pulling up stakes and moving to Idaho. While I loved Washington, its just not the place it used to be.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top