JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guys,

Glad to be part of this community! I'm a young (looking) 58 - about 1 mo. from 59. Married 28 years to my best friend. Retired radio broadcaster after a 28 year run on all manner of radio stations, from KWJJ in PDX to stations in NM, CO, WA & CA. Really happy to be out of that business.

Mrs & me moved to NJ to run a family company and lost our shirts. Moved to England to lick our wounds and for me to complete my business degree. We moved back to the states and my wife and I ran a Rapid Refill franchise in Portland. Then the company moved us to Eugene for more fun.

I'm an outdoor guy, camper, hiker and hobbyist. I'm skittish to say I own my company making holsters, sheaths and other leather goods. I am very interested in becoming a sponsor of this community site. I learned from the best in the business. A fellow named Dave Shelgren is my mentor. Dave is getting up in years and has his good days and not so good. Right now things aren't so good with Dave. 88 years will do that to a guy.

I've done all manner of work, but never as happy as I am running my own show. Trust me, it pays more to not. Anyhow, sure is great to be here. I wish everyone an bang-up New Year. I am praying we can change administrations and get some real leaders in the seat. You guys take care. John Schnase - Eugene, OR

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top