Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Allred, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Allred

Allred Washington New Member

Hi, I'm not new to firearms but i consider myself a newbie. I trained on them in the Navy (submarine force) for 10 years just to maintain my qualifications. Now that i'm no longer working for Uncle Sam, i have an Beretta 92FS and think it's a lot of fun to shoot, though i don't get to the range as often as i'd like.

My next purchase i have a hankerin' for is a single action gun, probably something like a Colt 45 revolver. There's just something about the level of engagement required to load, unload, shoot that thing that looks like a lot of fun.

I'm browsing the forums and this site mainly to find ways of engaging with fellow gun enthusiasts in the northwest and try to improve my knowledge and skill.

2. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya--keep looken around , you'll come up with a lot of questions, and answers !!

steven

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Welcome !

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Howdy Allred!

Try a Ruger Super Blackhawk, I have one in 44 mag.

5. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the group Allred!
    Whats your user name stand for?

My brother served on a boat for Uncle Sam. It takes a special person to enjoy that duty, thank you for your service.

6. Allred

Allred Washington New Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Adam, 'Allred' is my last name. :)