JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome! Saw your review of Gator's which tells me we're probably in the same area. I love the home town feel of their gun store too!

Welcome! Saw your review of Gator's which tells me we're probably in the same area. I love the home town feel of their gun store too!
Yes, I'm one of the regulars there! Met Wally to do a transfer after I moved to Longview five years ago and its been a great relationship since! Its a place I like to hang out at after work to unwind before going home :)

Yes, I'm one of the regulars there! Met Wally to do a transfer after I moved to Longview five years ago and its been a great relationship since! Its a place I like to hang out at after work to unwind before going home :)
I drop in a couple of times a month when I have money burning a hole in my pocket and just to see if they have anything new on the rack or hanging on the wall. I like to support our local businesses as much as I can. I bought my Canik from them a couple of years ago when they were still in the old building.

I sure do like their new place though. It's like it was designed to be a gun store.

Welocme and glad you you found us! Lotsa goood folks here, so pull up a stump and sit a spell. The conversation is good and the coffee is hot and made just the way you like but you have to get yer own.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

How ya doin?

Reaction GIF

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews