JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to introduce myself. Recent 1st gun buyer. Was born in Portland and grew up in Clackamas County. Lived in the valley my whole lifte.
Needed to find some ammo for my new for me gun and found this site. Through here, via the ammo for sale posts, I think I found what I needed. Never in a million years did I ever think I would own a firearm. More of a Bow/arrow & knife guy.

Anyway, plan to get proficient at firing my hand gun and when things eventually return to some sort of normal getting my concealed permit.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Recent 1st gun buyer. Was born in Portland and grew up in Clackamas County. Lived in the valley my whole lifte.
Needed to find some ammo for my new for me gun and found this site. Through here, via the ammo for sale posts, I think I found what I needed. Never in a million years did I ever think I would own a firearm. More of a Bow/arrow & knife guy.

Anyway, plan to get proficient at firing my hand gun and when things eventually return to some sort of normal getting my concealed permit.
What didya get?. beside the gun bug..

Hopefully this ammunition shortage will pass after the election.

The cure is to learn to reload, then, when components become readily available again, stock up and load up your brass.

Then stock up again for the next shortage.

Anytime we, the American people, get uneasy about our political future, we don't immigrate, we arm up.

Shortages will occur from time to time, learn to live with it.

NRA Explore

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads