JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's probably a JC Higgins 45, in 35 Rem. 45 being the model number. That's just a guess...

So I googled it. That's it. It's a Model 45 in 35 Remington. From the pictures, it looks like a Marlin 336 in 35 Remington. Good rifle.

It's probably a JC Higgins 45, in 35 Rem. 45 being the model number. That's just a guess...

So I googled it. That's it. It's a Model 45 in 35 Remington. From the pictures, it looks like a Marlin 336 in 35 Remington. Good rifle.

Okay , but I will try to take a picture of it , and post it here so you can look at the stamping. If this is so , wouldn't this be a misstamping on the gun ?

Okay , but I will try to take a picture of it , and post it here so you can look at the stamping. If this is so , wouldn't this be a misstamping on the gun ?

CAL 35 REM is a phrase.

Often the model number reflects the year of design or year of release....probably should have placed the word "MODEL" in front of the 45.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top