JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, everyone ran out and bought every Pmag and 5.56 mag over 10 rounds, however, I see HK91/PTR-91/HK G3 series of rifles appear to have nearly unlimited hi cap mags available for under $5 several places. If you don't mind shooting .308 (ie 7.62x51mm NATO).

BTW, as far as the high prices go, it's indicative that many new folks are just getting in the game, and that should be encouraged and welcomed in my view.

Well, everyone ran out and bought every Pmag and 5.56 mag over 10 rounds, however, I see HK91/PTR-91/HK G3 series of rifles appear to have nearly unlimited hi cap mags available for under $5 several places. If you don't mind shooting .308 (ie 7.62x51mm NATO).

BTW, as far as the high prices go, it's indicative that many new folks are just getting in the game, and that should be encouraged and welcomed in my view.

Yes, the G3 mags are still good deals. I've seen some $25 G3 mags for sale here on NWFA. That person is now on my Ignore (Forever) List.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads