JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice video, Too bad not realistic though.. We all know people go flying and instantly die when they get shot. And why was he using a pistol as opposed to a double barrel shotgun?

I actually didn't see the end coming. That is really powerfull. Very clearly demonstrates the argument for why some people might want larger capacity magazines.

This is the kind of education the general public needs to see, wish all gun groups would take up the cause to educate. The Anti-gun media does all the time and now they are using polls to try to educate the people, I guess it is the only thing they have. I guess their trying to get the most out of Bloomberg's money. After searching Quinnipiac University to see if any the top Anti-gunners were listed as giving money, Bloomberg is shown as one that gives a lot of donations to them. I wonder if it had anything to do with the 90% poll????

I put it on my facebook page. Then my brother shared it from another source that he had found. It is getting around, but probably only to people who mostly agree with it anyway. I wonder how hard it would be to get it on TV?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top