JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both reasonable questions. My question to you is, where will you be when some of this conjecture turns out to actually happen? Will you then swallow your pride and admit you were wrong and turn on Obama? or will you join our resident Cricketeers that seem to be silent when the big O is shown to be antigun?

Trlsmn, if Obama institutes a ban on high cap magazines or "assault" rifles, I will CONSIDER not voting for him again! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Exposing delusion is easy. Getting the deluded to recognize that they are deceived is another matter. Difficult especially because what 98% take as absolutely true and real is BS. Truth is hard.

Btw, I find it amazing that you always back up Sasquatch when he posts from the conspiracy websites. Do you believe that stuff too?

WTF? tell me what exactly I did to back him up? I didn't even watch the video as I ignore conspiracy stuff, it's not my bag. My post is coming from the position that Obama himself said he was trying to push through restrictions sidestepping congress. That is from Obama and from legitimate sources.

Those two sources are your Liberal darlings! But I will agree with you that they should qualify as "conspiracy websites".

Huffington post

Obama To Unveil Gun Control Reforms In Near Future

MSNBC

<broken link removed>

If it turns out to be true then I'll criticize the president for it. But he'll still have my vote because he's more in line with my political beliefs than any of the candidates on the right.

Wow! I would like everyone to read that quote and ponder what that says, what it means, because there is no better insight into how a Liberal thinks than that sentence. Proof that that Liberalism is a mental disorder. It's like you Liberals have Stockholm Syndrome! Stop being a Liberal and start being a Libertarian.

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So as an aside, let me ask you Trlsmn, you have no issue with someone using the term liberal retard? As a moderator is that something acceptable on this site? If it is, then am I allowed to return in kind with the use of the term neocon retard, or maybe just good old fashioned retard?

Edit- I see the filter prefers libtards over other retards.

So as an aside, let me ask you Trlsmn, you have no issue with someone using the term liberal retard? As a moderator is that something acceptable on this site? If it is, then am I allowed to return in kind with the use of the term neocon retard, or maybe just good old fashioned retard?

Fine with me - bubblegum away - to your hearts content. Or lollypop if you'd rather

Edit- I see the filter prefers libtards over other retards.

Hey if all I see is the word bubblegum, the filter is doing it's job so I don't go back and second guess it.

If you see something that is an Ad homineim attack call it out in the forum for what it is, that's what I do.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top