Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi all !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by drAzhevsky, Jan 25, 2012.

1. drAzhevsky

drAzhevsky Moscow , Russia New Member

Hi all! My name is Mamuka Azhevsky. By profession I am a dentist, but at heart I am a gunsmith. I like the most U.S. weapons (any), and especially the M16 / M4 / AR-10 and COLT 1911 (45 ACP )..... and cat breed Maine Coon. Now started to collect Deactivated guns. The first was AKS74-U, then I changed it to CETME mod.L,, Spanish Lady,, 556x45 / 223 full-auto. It has long been a dream of a work Eugene Morrison Stoner, but I think I'll have to make do something like that. When do I will endlessly self-satisfied and happy. Best regards to all of you, MA

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome, I think you're our first Russian member! I'd be interested in hearing first hand what the gun laws are like over there.

3. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

wow we are really starting to spread, welcome aboard.

4. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Well, I'll be... a Russian who loves American firearms in an American forum with countless members who love Russian firearms. :)

Welcome!!!

5. EMP9596

EMP9596 Two Trees West of Camas, WA. Active Member

Zdravstvujtye Dr. Azhevsky! (<:}-

6. drAzhevsky

drAzhevsky Moscow , Russia New Member

Thank you all for your kind comments! With regard to the laws on arms in Russia --- I say briefly: Handguns for civilians only available with traumatic cartridge (a rubber bullet with a steel ball inside). Rifles --- if you are buying for the first time then you can use the smoothbore gun (410-16-12 -....). After five years you can buy a rifle with a rifled barrel (only semi-auto). Many discus on legalizing handgun, but usually these are policies to do to get more votes. In any case, if you need a revolver or pistol you buy it ... or to restore it from a deactivated handgun ...... But this game with the law.

7. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Maybe this is why the Russian Bride ads are starting to pop up. I thought it was because of my fasicnation with Hot For Words, Marina Orlova. I can watch her video of the AK 47 time and time again.

http://hotforwords.com/2008/06/29/ak-47/

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  8. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012