JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all! My name is Mamuka Azhevsky. By profession I am a dentist, but at heart I am a gunsmith. I like the most U.S. weapons (any), and especially the M16 / M4 / AR-10 and COLT 1911 (45 ACP )..... and cat breed Maine Coon. Now started to collect Deactivated guns. The first was AKS74-U, then I changed it to CETME mod.L,, Spanish Lady,, 556x45 / 223 full-auto. It has long been a dream of a work Eugene Morrison Stoner, but I think I'll have to make do something like that. When do I will endlessly self-satisfied and happy. Best regards to all of you, MA

Welcome, I think you're our first Russian member! I'd be interested in hearing first hand what the gun laws are like over there.

Thank you all for your kind comments! With regard to the laws on arms in Russia --- I say briefly: Handguns for civilians only available with traumatic cartridge (a rubber bullet with a steel ball inside). Rifles --- if you are buying for the first time then you can use the smoothbore gun (410-16-12 -....). After five years you can buy a rifle with a rifled barrel (only semi-auto). Many discus on legalizing handgun, but usually these are policies to do to get more votes. In any case, if you need a revolver or pistol you buy it ... or to restore it from a deactivated handgun ...... But this game with the law.

Well, I'll be... a Russian who loves American firearms in an American forum with countless members who love Russian firearms. :)

Welcome!!!

Maybe this is why the Russian Bride ads are starting to pop up. I thought it was because of my fasicnation with Hot For Words, Marina Orlova. I can watch her video of the AK 47 time and time again.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews