Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all, new to this forum but not to guns.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brewpubeaver, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Brewpubeaver

Brewpubeaver Portland OR Active Member

Hi all,
    Names Dave. i have been in to guns for over 10 years. I was in the US Army for 8 years, with a long trip down range to the sand box. Been to 32 countries and i have no intention of stopping to be abroad.

Guns:

Mossberg 500 cruser
    HK USP .45
    In the process of an AR build. Want to do a AR-10 but looking at cost of ammo over a 5.56.... not sure yet.

picture was from today.
    5444090882_020513b501_z.jpg

2. Page.k

Page.k Seattle Active Member

3. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site!!

Thank you for your service :)

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. Please make a thread when you do your build. Always interested to hear the rationale behind peoples decisions and drool over pictures of cool guns.

5. korntera

korntera Oregon Member

Dave good to see you again! We met a couple years ago I was on carfreeks and nasioc. I had different names on the car forums though.

-Travis

P.s. It looks like your in Oregon now last time I saw you you lived in wa. Time to get some fun NFA toys down here.

6. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF dave,and thanks for your service !! i'm quite sure you will enjoy yourself here !

steven