JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't want to break any lister's rice bowl, but this is about as good as I've seen for new .50 cal cans. Made in China of course.
Got flyer in mail as I'm on their mailing list for good deals and also just came in on internet ad. Stuff offered us usually mostly the same "ale price" +/- but every once in a while they throw you a bone. My COSTCO (Bellingham) has had a .50 with a .30 inside a few times for $19.95 which is about the same value I suppose. Have fun.

HB

Don't want to break any lister's rice bowl, but this is about as good as I've seen for new .50 cal cans. Made in China of course.
Got flyer in mail as I'm on their mailing list for good deals and also just came in on internet ad. Stuff offered us usually mostly the same "ale price" +/- but every once in a while they throw you a bone. My COSTCO (Bellingham) has had a .50 with a .30 inside a few times for $19.95 which is about the same value I suppose. Have fun.

HB

My daughter got me one of those 50/30 can deals from costco... the 30 is great for 22 amount and I have just about filled the 50 with 40 S&W... I am going to grab another when I get by there next :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top