JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Unused / New In Box Icom IC 718 HF Amateur Radio Transceiver.

ic718.jpeg

Paired with an Icom AH-4 end fed automatic match tuning antenna. Brand new in the box...

ah4.jpeg

Just add coax, antenna wire, 12vdc power supply and a good ground rod and you're on the air!

Also include is a
SignaLink USB Sound card. It's an interface that allows use with digital modes - psk, rtty, ft-8, cw., plus. Also new.

slusb.gif

Close to a complete package that gets you on the air quickly and easily.
Check out the links above for more information and links. This is tried and true gear that has an exceptional reputation.

I'm asking $750 for all of the above as a package deal.

ant.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Cardboard boxes with packing, original enclosures, hardware and literature? Yes.

At least it's a picture of something you physically own. It's a decade+ old model, long since surpassed by the 7300.

The radio isn't as good as the antenna tuner, which is more what I'm after in the kit.

Last Edited:
At least it's a picture of something you physically own. It's a decade+ old model, long since surpassed by the 7300.

The radio isn't as good as the antenna tuner, which is more what I'm after in the kit.

Don't really need the signalink, as I have a couple SDRs.

View attachment 846813
I have plenty of radios. You'll see a few in the background.
This is a currently produced rock solid radio that enjoys a solid reputation especially at this price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top